LeadsCon is the world’s biggest and boldest event for the lead generation community.
With more than 2,500 attendees, and nearly 200 leading solution providers, and three days of networking and content featuring the experts in lead generation and performance marketing, there is no other conference quite like LeadsCon.
VENUE for LeadsCon 2020
LeadsCon 2020 will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, in the Paris Hotel. The hotel is conveniently located near the McCarran International Airport. There are several transportation options available for attendees to commute from the airport to the hotel.
A discounted rate of $185 has been secured for LeadsCon attendees. You can make your hotel reservation online or you can call the hotel directly 877-603-4389 and mention LeadsCon to secure your discounted rate.
Attendees of LeadsCon
LeadsCon is attended by all business sectors with a high level of attendance coming from 15 main verticals including mortgage, lending, insurance, fintech, education, auto, home services, and healthcare.
The primary business types that attend LeadsCon include Lead Buyers, Agencies, Affiliates, Aggregators, Investment, Financial, Lead Gen, Marketing Services Companies, Lead Sellers, Networks and Technology Solutions Providers.
Speakers of LeadsCon 2020
The lead industry’s top experts are your instructors at the world’s only super conference on the entire lead-gen ecosystem. This year’s speaking faculty is headlined by keynoters from Google and the acclaimed author, Dave Frankland, as well as back up speakers from companies such as; Ellie Mae, Noodle, SmartFinancial, SAP, and many more to be announced soon.
Some of the distinguished speakers confirmed for LeadsCon 2020 are:
- Don Batsford, Jr. – Google
- JT Benton – WorkBook6
- Matthew Black – Mav
- Susan Bogle – Southern New Hampshire University
- Gordon Brott – Gordon Brott Growth Marketing
BUYER’S and SELLER’S Summit
LeadsCon’s Buyer’s Summit, produced by LeadsCouncil, is an event for end lead buyers that addresses the challenges, needs, pain points and opportunities of today’s lead buyers.
All Summit attendees must be registered for LeadsCon-Las Vegas. Lead sellers, lead aggregators, publishers, marketing agencies and solution providers do not qualify to attend the Buyer’s Summit but may choose to attend the Seller’s Summit. Consumer and Business brand end-lead buyers are welcome to apply to attend the Buyer’s Summit. Buyer’s Summit attendees get access to an afternoon of dedicated content that addresses the buyer’s role in lead generation, as well as insight into data privacy and regulation affecting the industry.
The LeadsCon Seller’s Summit, produced by LeadsCouncil, is an opportunity for lead sellers, aggregators, publishers and solution providers to meet and discuss challenges, opportunities, regulations and privacy concerns affecting lead generation today. Summit attendees must be registered for LeadsCon Las Vegas and can upgrade their registration to attend the Seller’s Summit. LeadsCouncil members attend for free, otherwise, the cost to attend is $250 for those who are not LeadsCouncil members. Those interested in attending the Sellers’s Summit may select the add on when they register for LeadsCon.
Both Summits will run from 2:00 pm -to- 5:30 pm on Monday, March 30th at the Paris Hotel. Following the Summits, the attendees are invited into the Buyer/Seller Marketplace Reception immediately following where they can mingle and also connect with LeadsCouncil member companies who will have tables set up around the event. Drinks will be served during the reception.
CMMS applications and Work Order Software is one among the many technological innovations discussed at LeadsCon.
What is a Work Order Software?
Work order software is a feature of CMMS Software (Computerized Maintenance Management System) which facilitates the work order process, by helping create, assign and track maintenance work orders across an organisation, and by creating a trackable history, lowering costs and increasing efficiency and service. Work order Software helps to effectively track and manage all work orders. Additionally, it enables users to send, receive, and update work orders instantly and streamline your everyday maintenance activities.
It is crucial to fully optimize an organization’s work order management. Keeping up with scheduled and unplanned maintenance and repairs can be too much to handle for organizations that use physical books or spreadsheets for management processes. Using these methods results in slower response time, equipment downtime, uncompleted tasks, inefficient labor usage, and more.
Key Work Order Software Features
The functions or tools of a Work Order Software are many as work order management involves the functioning of many processes and channels in an organization. Softwares can be customized to facilitate your specific requirements as well.
Although there are many aspects in work order management, here are the key maintenance tasks followed by all organizations.
Maintenance Requests and Creating Work Orders
- Channel maintenance requests that get approved prior to creating work orders.
- Once requests are approved, work orders are created and updated with more specifics.
- Work orders are assigned to internal technicians or outside contractors.
- Assigned technicians and contractors are notified by email or on mobile devices.
Updating Work Orders
- Work orders can be updated in real time from desktop computers or mobile devices.
- Users can add comments, add documents, images, labor time, invoices, materials and parts used, and other relevant information.
- All modifications to work orders are recorded with user name and date and time.
Closing Work Orders
- Update and record all costing data and time to completion.
- Receive email notifications on work order status change.
- Be notified when work is completed and ready for review.
- Generate reports on KPIs like work orders completed on time, maintenance and materials costs, response time and many more.
What are the Important Features To Consider in a Work Order Software?
- Various order status and priority settings.
- Intuitive request portal to collect maintenance tickets efficiently.
- Instant email notifications on request status, updates, and scheduling.
- Submit and modify work orders from the field.
- Work orders can be searched by set criteria, printed off individually or in batches.
- View and manage orders from an interactive and centralised Dashboard.
- Automatic push email notifications when orders have been submitted, assigned, updated and closed.
- Complete workflow control, which includes; approving or rejecting tickets, as well as generating, prioritizing, delegating, and tracking work orders.
- At-a-glance maintenance schedules with calendars, KPI dashboard, and graphics-rich auto generated reports.
- Data-rich work order packed with associated digital files, including Operation & Maintenance manuals, schematics, and interactive floor plans.
- Easily view and sort work orders by status, type, priority, location, due date, and assigned resource from the Standardized Dashboard.
- Structured, standardized forms with customizable fields and options, including due date, assigned technician, priority, and work category.
Finding the right software, with the right features can be overwhelming. There are online directories that can help you choose the right work order software for your business requirements.