How to Fix Error Code 0xc000007b in Windows 7, Windows 8, 8 .1 and Windows 10: Windows is among the most used and excellent operating-system. Presently almost everyone is having Windows as their operating-system. It is the system that provide extremely simple to operate and simple to use with zero complexity. But usually when downloading several games or application, users are come across several issues and problem. Among the most irritating error users are facing nowadays is Code 0xc000007b in Windows 7, 8, 8.1. So in this article, I am going to show you how to fix Error Code 0xc000007b in Windows 7, 8, 10. This Error Mostly occurs whenever you attempt to start any software or games.
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
As described above this error code 0xc000007b in windows occur when using any software. Basically this 0xc000007b error is mainly because of Microsoft Visual C++, Direct X and .NET Framework problem however it doesn’t imply that it is because of these issues only. So let’s begin with the solutions to fix error code 0xc000007b in Windows 7, Windows 8, 8 .1 and windows 10.
WHEN DOES 0xc00007b ERROR CODE Appear?
Well there are actually numerous situations of occurring 0xc00007b ERROR. You might face this error during any of the following:
- You might be updating from operating system after updating you might face an error 0xc00007b in your updated windows version.
- You might trying to play high graphics game on your computer and after installation the games, error code 0xc00007b can display on your screen.
- You might trying to open any software but the error code 0xc00007b.
- You Might See this Error when you install any 32 bit Software or games on a 64-bit operating system.
Method 1: Re-install the Software:
This process is easy it is worked for many of users who are facing this issue. All you need to do is to re-install the software or games in which you are facing this issue.
- Initially, uninstall the software.
- Restart the PC.
- Re-install the Software if you are facing this problem.
- Re-install other program for sometimes the reason for this error message like Microsoft Visual C++, Direct X and .NET Framework. Re-install the latest version of all these programs. This can be ideal for your computer too.
Remember: Install Recent version of the above downloads according to your Microsoft Windows operating System 64-Bit and 32-Bit Version.
METHOD 2: DOWNLOAD the Needed DLL FILES
Downloading the necessary dll files on your computer OS will surely fix error 0xc00007b. Currently you are asking yourself which dll data files are needed. Just download the files provided below this will surely fix the 0xc00007b Error.
Download the following dll files as mentioned below.
Download .dll files from –> Here
Search all above dll files in Site Search Box and Download it. After the finishing the download, copy all those downloaded dll files and Paste in C: |Windows|SysWOW64. It might request you to replace the files. In this situation, allow it to replace that. Restart your Computer. Now you won’t be facing error 0xc00007b.
Method 3: installing the Software or Games as an Administrator
Usually this error happens because of the application installing method. This error code 0xc000007b in windows 7, Windows 8, 8 .1, and Windows 10 is generally solved by applying this process.
Right Click on the Software or games install file .exe.
Click on the menu Run as administrator.
Method 4: Test Your Hard Disk Drive
Sometime This Error occurs “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.”
And the reason is because of hard drive problem that can be fixed by verifying your hard drive. To fix error code 0xc000007b in windows 7, Windows 8, and windows 10 you need to look at your hard disk. All you require to do is to apply few particular methods described below.
- Open “Command Prompt in your System.
- Search For the cmd.exe in Start Menu Search Bar.
- Right Click on the Command Prompt and click on Run as administrator.
Once you open the command prompt as administrator. Type CHKDSK, check if you have any bad sector then clean it. Step à How to Clean Bad Sector from Hard drive
Method 5: Repair Compatibility Problem between System and Software
Generally the software you are facing error is not works with your computer because of certain file or some other problem. To solve this type of problem all you have to perform is to carry out the steps described below. This is certainly a helpful for the Games which needs higher system specification like Call of Duty, GTA 5, FIFA, Assassins Creed, Mafia and Several Other High Graphics Games.
- Open Software or games in Compatibility Mode:
- Right click on Software icon –> Click on the Properties.
- Click on Compatibility tab.
- Check the box called “Run this program in compatibility mode for“.
- In the drop-down menu that enables, choose a previously version of Windows.
- Click on Apply, and then OK.
Restart your System Because Some of Heavy Software or games require restart after installation to Work properly.