Sometimes you might see an error “This cable or accessory is not certified or may not work reliably with this iPhone” So in this Post I am going to show you how to solve iPhone or iPad Not Charging Issues.
How to Fix This Cable or Accessory Is Not Certified or May Not Work Reliably with This IPhone.
Firstly, you must verify or check that cable you are using for charging is an original apple certified cable accessory or not. If you know that your cable is original and not broken, but still you are facing “This cable or accessory is not certified or may not work reliably with this iPhone” then you surely need to change cable. In this case you cable is definitely damaged from inside. And you all know that Apple security is very great and strict. It doesn’t allow any fake cables or any damaged cable.
when I got my iPhone 6, I noticed that my phone takes too much time to reaching 100% battery charging. But for me fast charging is not an issue, but after somedays, I noticed that” I am facing an error “This cable or accessory is not certified or may not work reliably with this iPhone” I got a brand new iPhone 6 phone. So what I did is, I Instantly Changed My IPhone Cable, I Purchased a brand new original cable from apple store and it is fixed.
Nowadays many Apple users are facing” This cable or accessory is not certified or may not work reliably with this iPhone.
Many times you receive an error message when you plug your cable in your iPhone it shows “This cable or accessory is not certified or may not work reliably with this iPhone”. And you already got worry of plugged in repeatedly the iPhone cable wire to confirm there is no faulty with the cable power. I suggest you not to plugin cable again and again, it might damage your charging socket or battery.
Listed Below Are Some Tips that Help to Solve Your Apple Charging Cable.
- First Step Is You Need to Change Power Source, Change Your Charging Source and Try to Plugin in Any Another USB Port or any other Charging Wall.
- If you already tried few USB port or charging wall source, but still you are facing error, then I suggest you try with any of your friend’s cable. if you don’t have any friend who is using iPhone or IPad then you must visit to any nearest apple mobile store and buy it. make sure you get a certified cable.
- If you are using a certified Apple cable and charger, but still facing the “This cable or accessory is not certified or may not work reliably with this iPhone.” error message and your Phone still not charging. In this case, you must check the cable pin connector to make sure it is clean and dust free. If it is too dirty then you should clean it with tissue paper.
- If you are charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with PC or Laptop USB port then try to plug your device in another USB port.
- If you often facing “This cable or accessory is not certified or may not work reliably with this iPhone. Then you try to charge your mobile in switch off mode.
Another Simple Method to Solve This cable or accessory is not certified or may not work reliably with this iPhone.
- Plug the USB cable to the wall-charger.
- Switch off your apple mobile and Let the mobile connected to the charger for atleast 15 minutes, and then switch it ON. If you see error, then click on dismiss it. charging might have started without a problem.
The Reason why apple products are not working perfectly with duplicate chargers?
Apple company doesn’t allow customers to charge their devices with low quality or duplicate chargers, because non branded charger might damage the phone as well as socket. After updating iOS 7, Apple avoid accepting any duplicate chargers, wires, and stuff that are not certified or approved.
After my research, I discovered that several of the most usual causes of the error message “This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably” are following.
- Low quality charger or charging wire.
- Cable might be internally broken.
- Cable pins are fail to supply power.
- Cable/charger is not officially certified by Apple (External chargers/cables).
This is not a minor issue; this issue might damage your phone socket or phone. Again I am suggesting you to buy a Brand new cable from apple store. Check it twice before buying cable.
I hope this article help you to fixing your iPhone charging issue. Let me know if you need any suggestion. Feel free to ask me in comment.